Teddy 12 Shots Oct 15, 2018 4:42:35 GMT
Post by Travis on Oct 15, 2018 4:42:35 GMT
This game is dedicated to one of the smoooooothest canines in California, TEDDY.
Pick a card. Complete a challenge. Drink if you win. Losers stay thirsty. Teddy 12-Shots is the only drinking game that actually makes sense. Because, um, don’t you WANT to drink? For 3 or more players.
• Shuffle the deck.
• Place 1 prize beer between the top and bottom of the HECKADECK box, empty sides up, in the middle of a table.
• Arrange a loose circle of cards around your centerpiece.
• Each player should have one 12-ounce beer (can or bottle) and one 1-ounce shot glass.
• To start, fill your 1 oz shot glasses with beer.
• The person with the best middle name gets to go first.
• Pick a card and then do what needs doin’**.
• Place the used card(s) face up in a discard pile.
• Refill shot glasses as needed.
• Continue clockwise around the circle.
• The first person to finish their 12 shots of beer wins the beer in the middle. As they take the first big slug, everyone does the group cheer (see below) to end the game!
**What needs doin’:
• Diamonds: Everyone draws a card, including the person whose turn it is. Anyone who gets a diamond takes a shot of beer.
• Knives: Pick 4 more cards. Stand 5 feet away from the center of the table and try to toss your cards into the HECKADECK box halves. For every card you sink, take a shot of beer. If you miss all 5 times, everyone else gets to drink.
• Clubs: Make up a short part of a group cheer: a chant, sound or phrase, hand motion, etc. When new Club cards are drawn, new parts are added to the cheer, and everyone performs it together.
• Acorns: Pick 2 more cards. Stand with your arm extended straight out from your shoulder, with your hand hovering directly above the box closest to you. For every card you drop into the box, take a shot of beer. If you miss all 3 times, everyone else gets to drink.
• Hearts: Choose a pal to take a shot (of their own beer).
• Clouds: Choose an opponent and challenge them to a race to balance a card on your elbows, noses, or thumbs. To start, each player should have a card on the table in front of them. Their hands can be touching the card. Point elbows/noses/thumbs to the sky and have someone count down from 3. The first person to have a stable card wins and drinks their shot.
• Spades: Pick a category (like cereal brands, super heroes, chain restaurants, etc.). The person to your left starts. When someone can't think of something or says a repeat, they're out. Last person standing gets to drink their shot of beer.
• Planets: Drinks in orbit! Pass your beers (not your shot glasses—the bottles/cans) counter clockwise.
• Hunters & Travelers: Choose either suit on the card and do that challenge.
• Darkness: Close your eyes and put out your hand. The person to your left choose a small object from the room to place into your open palm. Feel the object with your fingers and guess what it is. If you guess right, take a shot!
• Talismans & Omnihedron: Make up a rule that lasts the rest of the game. Examples: politely clap every time someone takes a drink / pretend your drinks taste terrible / everyone must be referred to by their grandmother’s name.
• Arrows: Invite everyone to point to the person who deserves a drink most in 3...2..1...! The most voted for person takes a shot of beer. In the event of a tie, have a brief debate and vote again.
• Crone: Everyone else gets to drink.
• Watcher: Pick any challenge you want.
• Joker: You have 30 seconds to make someone/anyone laugh. If you do, drink! If you don’t, yikes, that’s awkward.
• Under age or not a drinker? No problemo! Use a can of soda. Heck, play with jelly beans.
• Round too short? Play again! Or, you know, live your life.